What is MC-TVConverter?
MC-TVConverter is a FREE (GPL) GUI (Graphical User Interface) for various commandline video converters. It's mainly targeted to convert recordings from Microsoft Windows MediaCenter, which introduced the new WTV format in Windows7 and Vista with TV-Pack.
Why use MC-TVConverter?
- Conversion from WTV, DVR-MS, MPG, TS, AVI, MP4, MKV and WMV.
- Conversion to TS, DEMUX, MPG, WMV, AVI, FLV, MKV and MP4 (depending on the input format - WTV and DVR-MS conversion deprecated as of now).
- Supports HD recordings.
- Define time values to cut the beginning and end of a video
- Synchronization with iTunes.
- Automatically remove commercials from MPEG2-streams
- Choose your language in audio streams (or convert all streams in supported target formats).
- Easy to use GUI with "drag 'n' drop".
- Conversion via right click context menu!
- For all who want it easy: no need for professional knowledge to get high Quality output!
- For all who want more: advanced settings in profiles file and create own profiles.
- Clearly arranged interface for a fast conversion in between.
- Watch folder: converts all supported files in a folder and its subfolders in the background (checks if file is in use and logs the converted file in a database to convert it only once).
- Rename files according to their metadata (in WTV files).
- Extract subtitles to file.
- Minimizes into the tray for minimal invasive appearance.
- Debugging to analyze errors.
- ...and much more!
- It's FREE!